This 3 days course is designed to help you learn watercolour, calligraphy and build your skills so that you can be confident at being an artist no matter what you want to create in the future. It is absolutely suitable for beginners with no experience in art or artist to be! Practice the techniques in this Boot Camp and you will be prepared to use watercolour and create beautiful letterings the right way with the right fundamentals. We will also be sharing some tips and tricks on building a creative business and how to be an artist by the end of the boot camp and you don't want to miss this. I'm already excited to help you in this journey of art. See you real soon!
Date : 27th to 29th March, Fri to Sun
Time : 1pm to 3.30pm (Fri), 10.30am to 2.30pm (Sat & Sun)
*Please note that a replacement class for the Friday's session is offered for those who cannot take leave to attend that day on the following Sat, 4th April, 10.30am.
Venue : Joee Cheong Creative Studio
Fee : RM550 Early Bird registration before 1st March
RM590 Normal price
Brief course outline :
- Introduction to basic colour theories
- Introduction to calligraphy with brush and watercolour
- Practice fundamentals
- Daily project
- Introduction to watercolour techniques
- Practice creating levels of transparency/ bleeds and blends
- Application in shapes and strokes (patterns and landscapes)
- Daily Project
- Floral Watercolour Application
- Introduction to final project as a completion to the course
- Tips and tricks to being an artist or starting a creative biz!
What's provided :
- All materials and a full take home set
- Coffee or tea with light refreshments
- Excess to private group on Facebook for exclusive tutorials and future classes
Boot Camp Policy :
To confirm your place in the boot camp, kindly make payment upon booking and email/message receipt of the payment. No cancellation or refund will be provided after payment is made. Your seat will be reserved upon confirmation of the Boot Camp.